This 10-week online short course is an introduction to artificial intelligence and business automation which forms part of the 4th industrial revolution. The 4th industrial revolution has breakthroughs in robotics, artificial intelligence, and the Internet of Things (IoT). This course will introduce you to different types of process automation as well as practical steps for robotic process information and the fundamental principles of artificial intelligence.
Each of the 5 units in this course should take you no more than two weeks (14 days) to complete, and the course in total should take you 10 weeks to complete.
COURSE START DATES:
You can start studying this course at any time of the year as soon as you have completed your registration, you can get started. There are no specific registration dates!
This online short course in Artificial Intelligence and Business Automation consists of 5 Units:
- Unit 1: The workplace of the future
- Unit 2: The impact of Artificial Intelligence on Business Functions and Business Sectors.
- Unit3: Artificial Intelligence in Management.
- Unit 4: 5G Technology
- Unit 5: Artificial Intelligence Trends of the Future Big
You will be required to complete short continuous assessments at the end of each module for this short course:
All continuous assessments can be found at the end of each unit and must be completed online using the student platform. After completing the questions and submitting them you will receive your results instantaneously.
COURSE EXIT OUTCOMES:
Once you have completed this online short course, Artificial Intelligence and Business Automation, students will be able to:
- Discuss the role of Business Process Automation (BPA) with specific reference to the different types of process automation and benefits thereof.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) by explaining ten principals that must be taken into account when a RPA solution is implemented.
- Provide examples of business sectors that can benefit from Robotic Process Information (RPA).
- Illustrate the 6 main artificial intelligence (AI) functions and link the most requested managerial job functions to these AI functions/areas.
- Discuss the impact of 5G can have on businesses that promote business automation.
- Explain the different types of AI as well as the different AI applications of artificial intelligence records.
You will receive a certificate of Competence from Oxbridge Academy Online.