Collection of personal information
We may collect your personal information* when you access our website, or when you make use of any of our platforms, products or services. We may also collect:
- Information from/related to the IP address you use to access our website.
- Information that you submit to us via our website, via email, or via any other method of communication.
Use of personal information
We may use your personal information in the ordinary course of our business to:
- Provide you with services and to improve our services to you.
- Send you marketing material related to our products, services and promotions.
- Perform non-personal research and/or statistical analysis.
You will at any time be able to request that we remove your personal information from our database. Once we have received and processed such request, we will no longer use your personal information.
Disclosure of and access to personal information
We will not disclose your personal information to anyone except as provided for in this policy.
- Grant our employees access to your personal information where they require such information to perform their jobs.
- Disclose your personal information to our business partners, suppliers, contractors and/or agents in the ordinary course of providing our products and services to you.
- Disclose your personal information to our employees, business partners, suppliers, contractors and/or agents for purposes of marketing our products and services (and related products and services) to you.
- Disclose your personal information as and when required to do so by law.
In any other circumstances, we will notify you before disclosing your personal information.
Our employees, contractors and agents are bound by confidentiality clauses in their contracts with us. Non-adherence to these confidentiality clauses will result in disciplinary actions, which may include termination and criminal prosecution.
We have implemented various security measures to ensure authorised data protection. We make use of internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices, as well as of our security measures. Additionally, we have well-established physical security measures to protect against unauthorised access to our data management systems.
With respect to Ad Servers: we do not partner with, or have any special relationships with, any Ad Server companies.
You may at any time request access to your personal information as held by Mindsharp. You can do this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corrections to personal information
You can request us to correct your personal information by sending an email to email@example.com.
Effective date: June 2020
*As defined in s1 of the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013.