EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT EXAM PREPARATION
No matter which career path you are pursuing, Microsoft Office proficiency is a valuable skill. However, if you work in a secretarial or office admin environment, it has become imperative that you master this software package in order to provide high-level administrative support.
The purpose of this online short course in Executive Assistant is to introduce you to the correct application of the principal features of Microsoft Office. It will also test your ability to apply your knowledge and skills prior to entering the testing environment as its aim is to adequately prepare you for taking the certification exams.
You will cover the following learning areas:
- Microsoft Word Associate
- Microsoft Excel Associate
- Microsoft PowerPoint Associate
- Microsoft Outlook Associate
- Microsoft Word Expert
- Microsoft Excel Expert
As you work through your course material in your own free time, you can pace your studies and determine how quickly you want to progress. As a standard measure, you will have access to the online student portal for a period of 12 months from your date of registration.
COURSE START DATES:
You can start studying this course at any time of the year — there are no specific registration dates! Once you have completed your registration, you will receive your login credentials with 3-5 business days and can start your studies.
This online short course consists of six modules. The course objectives are:
- WORD ASSOCIATE
- Manage Documents
- Insert and Format Text, Paragraphs, and Sections
- Manage Tables and Lists
- Create and Manage References
- Insert and Format Graphic elements
- Manage Document Collaboration
- EXCEL ASSOCIATE
- Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
- Manage Data Cells and Ranges
- Manage Tables and Table Data
- Perform Operations by using Formulas and Functions
- Manage Charts
- POWERPOINT ASSOCIATE
- Manage Presentations
- Manage Slides
- Insert and Format Text, Shapes, and Images
- Insert Tables, Charts, SmartArt, 3D Models, and Media
- Apply Transitions and Animations
- OUTLOOK ASSOCIATE
- Manage Outlook Settings and Processes
- Manage Messages
- Manage Schedules
- Manage Contacts and Tasks
- Identity, Governance, Privacy, and Compliance Features
- Manage Document Options and Settings
- Use Advanced Editing and Formatting Features
- Create Custom Document Elements
- Use Advanced Word Features
- EXCEL EXPERT
- Manage Workbook Options and Settings
- Manage and Format Data
- Create Advanced Formulas and Macros
- Manage Advanced Charts and Tables
Your knowledge and skills will be tested by means of online performance-based assessments and practice questions. These tools will help prepare you for the certification exam by testing your ability to apply your knowledge.
COURSE EXIT OUTCOMES:
Once you have completed this online short course you should be adequately prepared to take the relevant Microsoft 365 Apps and Office 2019 certification exams via Certiport.
If you earn any three of the four available associate certifications you will become a Microsoft Office Specialist – Associate.
If you would like to advance further by earning any two of the three available expert certifications, you will become a Microsoft Office Specialist – Expert and achieve the highest certification within the Microsoft Office Specialist Program.