MICROSOFT WORD (MICROSOFT 365 APPS AND OFFICE 2019)
This online short course in Microsoft Word (Microsoft 365 Apps and Office 2019) will give you competency at an industry associate-level and ensure you are ready to enter into the job market.
The purpose of this course is to introduce you to the correct application of the principal features of Word and covers the following topics:
- Manage Documents
- Insert and Format Text, Paragraphs, and Sections
- Manage Tables and Lists
- Create and Manage References
- Insert and Format Graphic elements
- Manage Document Collaboration
As you work through your course material in your own free time, you can pace your studies and determine how quickly you want to progress. As a standard measure, you will have access to the online student portal for a period of 12 months from your date of registration.
COURSE START DATES:
You can start studying this course at any time of the year — there are no specific registration dates! Once you have completed your registration, you will receive your login credentials with 3-5 business days and can start your studies.
This online short course consists of six modules. The course objectives are:
- Navigate within documents
- Format documents
- Save and share documents
- Inspect documents for issues
Insert and Format Text, Paragraphs, and Sections
- Insert text and paragraphs
- Format text and paragraphs
- Create and configure document sections
Manage Tables and Lists
- Create tables
- Modify tables
- Create and modify lists
Create and Manage References
- Create and manage reference elements
- Create and manage reference tables
Insert and Format Graphic elements
- Insert illustrations and text boxes
- Format illustrations and text boxes
- Add text to graphic elements
- Modify graphic elements
Manage Document Collaboration
- Add and manage comments
- Manage change tracking
For each module you will be required to complete both a pre-assessment and a post-assessment to test your knowledge and competency.
COURSE EXIT OUTCOMES:
Once you have completed this online short course you should be able to create and edit documents for a variety of purposes and situations.
You will receive a Certificate of Competence from Oxbridge Academy Online.