MICROSOFT POWERPOINT EXAM PREPARATION (MICROSOFT 365 APPS AND OFFICE 2019)
This online short course in Microsoft PowerPoint (Microsoft 365 Apps and Office 2019) will give you competency at an industry associate-level and ensure you are ready to enter into the job market. It will also test your ability to apply your knowledge and skills prior to entering the testing environment. Its aim is to adequately prepare you for taking the certification exam.
The purpose of this course is to introduce you to the correct application of the principal features of PowerPoint and covers the following topics:
- Manage Presentations
- Manage Slides
- Insert and Format Text, Shapes, and Images
- Insert Tables, Charts, SmartArt, 3D Models, and Media
- Apply Transitions and Animations
As you work through your course material in your own free time, you can pace your studies and determine how quickly you want to progress. As a standard measure, you will have access to the online student portal for a period of 12 months from your date of registration.
COURSE START DATES:
You can start studying this course at any time of the year — there are no specific registration dates! Once you have completed your registration, you will receive your login credentials with 3-5 business days and can start your studies.
This online short course consists of five modules. The course objectives are:
- Modify slide masters, handout masters, and note masters
- Change presentation options and views
- Configure print settings for presentations
- Configure and present slide shows
- Prepare presentations for collaboration
- Insert slides
- Modify slides
- Order and group slides
Insert and Format Text, Shapes, and Images
- Format text
- Insert links
- Insert and format images
- Insert and format graphic elements
- Order and group objects on slides
Insert Tables, Charts, SmartArt, 3D Models, and Media
- Insert and format tables
- Insert and modify charts
- Insert and format SmartArt graphics
- Insert and modify 3D models
- Insert and manage media
Insert and manage media
- Apply and configure slide transitions
- Animate slide content
- Set timing for transitions
Your knowledge and skills will be tested by means of online performance-based assessments and practice questions. These tools will help prepare you for the certification exam by testing your ability to apply your knowledge.
COURSE EXIT OUTCOMES:
Once you have completed this online short course you should be adequately prepared to take the Microsoft PowerPoint (Microsoft 365 Apps and Office 2019) certification exam via Certiport.
This certification forms part of the Microsoft Office Specialist Program.