MICROSOFT EXCEL EXPERT (MICROSOFT 365 APPS AND OFFICE 2019)
This online short course in Microsoft Excel Expert (Microsoft 365 Apps and Office 2019) will give you competency to customise Excel environments to meet project needs and to enhance productivity.
The purpose of this course is to introduce you to the correct application of the principal features of Excel at an expert-level and covers the following topics:
- Manage Workbook Options and Settings
- Manage and Format Data
- Create Advanced Formulas and Macros
- Manage Advanced Charts and Tables
As you work through your course material in your own free time, you can pace your studies and determine how quickly you want to progress. As a standard measure, you will have access to the online student portal for a period of 12 months from your date of registration.
COURSE START DATES:
You can start studying this course at any time of the year — there are no specific registration dates! Once you have completed your registration, you will receive your login credentials with 3-5 business days and can start your studies.
This online short course consists of four modules. The course objectives are:
Manage Workbook Options and Settings
- Manage workbooks
- Prepare workbooks for collaboration
- Use and configure language options
Manage and Format Data
- Fill cells based on existing data
- Format and validate data
- Apply advanced conditional formatting and filtering
Create Advanced Formulas and Macros
- Perform logical operations in formulas
- Look up data by using functions
- Use advanced date and time functions
- Perform data analysis
- Troubleshoot formulas
- Create and modify simple macros
Manage Advanced Charts and Tables
- Create and modify advanced charts
- Create and modify PivotTables
- Create and modify PivotCharts
For each module you will be required to complete both a pre-assessment and a post-assessment to test your knowledge and competency.
COURSE EXIT OUTCOMES:
Once you have completed this online short course you should be able to create, manage, and distribute professional spreadsheets for a variety of specialised purposes and situations.
You will receive a Certificate of Competence from Oxbridge Academy Online.