FULL MICROSOFT OFFICE SPECIALIST PROGRAM EXAM PREPARATION
The aim of this online short course is to adequately prepare you for taking all the available Microsoft 365 Apps and Office 2019 associate and expert certification exams in order to obtain Microsoft Office Specialist certification.
No matter which career path you are pursuing, Microsoft Office proficiency is a valuable skill. In fact, Microsoft Office was the leading software package called out within the top 20 skills across representative occupations in seven countries, coming in at number 3 on the IDC research list.
Help yourself to stand out from a crowd of applicants by adding Microsoft Office Specialist certification to your CV!
As you work through your course material in your own free time, you can pace your studies and determine how quickly you want to progress. As a standard measure, you will have access to the online student portal for a period of 12 months from your date of registration.
COURSE START DATES:
You can start studying this course at any time of the year — there are no specific registration dates! Once you have completed your registration, you will receive your login credentials with 3-5 business days and can start your studies.
In this course, students will cover all seven modules available on the pathway towards the Microsoft Office Specialist certification. They include:
- WORD ASSOCIATE
- Manage Documents
- Insert and Format Text, Paragraphs, and Sections
- Manage Tables and Lists
- Create and Manage References
- Insert and Format Graphic elements
- Manage Document Collaboration
- EXCEL ASSOCIATE
- Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
- Manage Data Cells and Ranges
- Manage Tables and Table Data
- Perform Operations aby using Formulas and Functions
- Manage Charts
- POWERPOINT ASSOCIATE
- Manage Presentations
- Manage Slides
- Insert and Format Text, Shapes, and Images
- Insert Tables, Charts, SmartArt, 3D Models, and Media
- Apply Transitions and Animations
- OUTLOOK ASSOCIATE
- Manage Outlook Settings and Processes
- Manage Messages
- Manage Schedules
- Manage Contacts and Tasks
- EXCEL EXPERT
- Manage Workbook Options and Settings
- Manage and Format Data
- Create Advanced Formulas and Macros
- Manage Advanced Charts and Tables
- WORD EXPERT
- Manage Document Options and Settings
- Use Advanced Editing and Formatting Features
- Create Custom Document Elements
- Use Advanced Word Features
- ACCESS EXPERT
- Manage Databases
- Create and Modify Tables
- Create and Modify Queries
- Modify Forms in Layout View
- Modify Reports in Layout View
Your knowledge and skills will be tested by means of online performance-based assessments and practice questions. These tools will help prepare you for the certification exams by testing your ability to apply your knowledge.
COURSE EXIT OUTCOMES:
Once you have completed this online short course you should be adequately prepared to take the relevant Microsoft 365 Apps and Office 2019 certification exams via Certiport.
If you earn any three of the four available associate certifications you will become a Microsoft Office Specialist – Associate.
If you would like to advance further by earning any two of the three available expert certifications, you will become a Microsoft Office Specialist – Expert and achieve the highest certification within the Microsoft Office Specialist Program.