HTML5 Application Development
This online short course in HTML5 Application Development will give you a foundation of knowledge that you can build on if you wish to develop entry level IT skills.
- Application Lifecycle Management
- Graphics and Animation
As you work through your course material in your own free time, you can pace your studies and determine how quickly you want to progress. As a standard measure, you will have access to the online student portal for a period of 12 months from your date of registration.
COURSE START DATES:
You can start studying this course at any time of the year — there are no specific registration dates! Once you have completed your registration, you will receive your login credentials with 3-5 business days and can start your studies.
This online short course consists of five modules. The course objectives are:
Application Lifecycle Management
- Describe the application lifecycle management stages
- Debug and test web apps
Graphics and Animation
- Use the canvas element to create graphics and animations
- Use the svg element to create and display graphics
- Transform, style, and enhance text and graphics
- Apply CSS filters to images/li>
- Construct and analyse markup that uses form elements
- Configure input validation
- Manage content layout, positioning, and flow by using CSS
- Construct layouts by using responsive design
- Construct flexible responsive layouts by using CSS flexbox
- Construct grid-based layouts by using CSS grid
- Create and use custom classes
- Construct code that responds to events by using event listeners and handlers
- Manage the state of an application
For each module you will be required to complete both a pre-assessment and a post-assessment to test your knowledge and competency.
COURSE EXIT OUTCOMES:
You will receive a Certificate of Competence from Oxbridge Academy Online.