HTML5 APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT EXAM PREPARATION
This online short course in HTML5 Application Development will give you a foundation of knowledge that you can build on if you wish to develop entry level IT skills. It will also test your ability to apply your knowledge and skills prior to entering the testing environment. Its aim is to adequately prepare you for taking the certification exam.
- Application Lifecycle Management
- Graphics and Animation
As you work through your course material in your own free time, you can pace your studies and determine how quickly you want to progress. As a standard measure, you will have access to the online student portal for a period of 12 months from your date of registration.
COURSE START DATES:
You can start studying this course at any time of the year — there are no specific registration dates! Once you have completed your registration, you will receive your login credentials with 3-5 business days and can start your studies.
This online short course consists of five modules. The course objectives are:
Application Lifecycle Management
- Describe the application lifecycle management stages
- Debug and test web apps
Graphics and Animation
- Use the canvas element to create graphics and animations
- Use the svg element to create and display graphics
- Transform, style, and enhance text and graphics
- Apply CSS filters to images/li>
- Construct and analyse markup that uses form elements
- Configure input validation
- Manage content layout, positioning, and flow by using CSS
- Construct layouts by using responsive design
- Construct flexible responsive layouts by using CSS flexbox
- Construct grid-based layouts by using CSS grid
- Create and use custom classes
- Construct code that responds to events by using event listeners and handlers
- Manage the state of an application
Your knowledge and skills will be tested by means of online performance-based assessments and practice questions. These tools will help prepare you for the certification exam by testing your ability to apply your knowledge.
COURSE EXIT OUTCOMES:
Once you have completed this online short course you should be adequately prepared to take the HTML5 Application Development certification exam via Certiport.
This certification forms part of the Information Technology Specialist program.