This online CompTIA Security+ short course is excellent for those looking to increase their employability prospects in the field of cybersecurity.
It incorporates best practices in hands-on troubleshooting and covers the most core technical skills in risk assessment and management, incident response, forensics, enterprise networks, hybrid/cloud operations, and security controls.
As you work through your course material in your own free time, you can pace your studies and determine how quickly you want to progress. As a standard measure, you will have access to the online student portal for a period of 12 months from your date of registration.
COURSE START DATES:
You can start studying this course at any time of the year — there are no specific registration dates! Once you have completed your registration, you will receive your login credentials with 3-5 business days and can start your studies.
This course covers the following topics:
- Security threats
- Attacks and vulnerabilities
- Tools and technologies
- Architecture and design
- Identity and access methods
- Risk management
For each module you will be required to complete both a pre-assessment and a post-assessment to test your knowledge and competency.
COURSE EXIT OUTCOMES:
Once you have completed this online short course you should be able to demonstrate practical security problem-solving skills required to:
- Assess the security posture of an enterprise environment and recommend and implement appropriate security solutions.
- Monitor and secure hybrid environments, including cloud, mobile, and IoT.
- Operate with an awareness of applicable laws and policies, including principles of governance, risk, and compliance.
- Identify, analyse, and respond to security events and incidents.
You will receive a Certificate of Competence from Oxbridge Academy Online.