The online CompTIA Network+ short course will provide students with the ability to effectively learn real-world concepts and skills to help launch or enhance a networking career.
This course covers the material through the eyes of a brand-new junior network administrator, learning real-life job skills necessary to succeed as a junior to mid-level network administrator.
As you work through your course material in your own free time, you can pace your studies and determine how quickly you want to progress. As a standard measure, you will have access to the online student portal for a period of 12 months from your date of registration.
COURSE START DATES:
You can start studying this course at any time of the year — there are no specific registration dates! Once you have completed your registration, you will receive your login credentials with 3-5 business days and can start your studies.
This online short course covers the following topics:
- Network Concepts
- Network Operations
- Network Security
- Network Troubleshooting and Tools
For each module you will be required to complete both a pre-assessment and a post-assessment to test your knowledge and competency.
COURSE EXIT OUTCOMES:
Once you have completed this online short course you should be able to:
- Design and implement functional networks
- Configure, manage, and maintain essential network devices
- Use devices such as switches and routers to segment network traffic and create resilient networks
- Identify benefits and drawbacks of existing network configurations
- Implement network security, standards, and protocols
- Troubleshoot network problems
- Support the creation of virtualised networks
You will receive a Certificate of Competence from Oxbridge Academy Online.