COMPTIA NETWORK+ EXAM PREPARATION
The CompTIA Network+ certification course will provide students with the ability to effectively learn real-world concepts and skills to help launch or enhance a networking career. This course covers the material through the eyes of a brand-new junior network administrator, learning both what it takes to pass the exam and the real-life job skills necessary to succeed as a junior to mid-level network administrator.
Network+ is the next step in an IT certification pathway after the A+ certification. The purpose of this course is to help you prepare for the CompTIA Network+ certification exam, and aims to give you the knowledge and skill to:
- Design and implement functional networks
- Configure, manage, and maintain essential network devices
- Use devices such as switches and routers to segment network traffic and create resilient networks
- Identify benefits and drawbacks of existing network configurations
- Implement network security, standards, and protocols
- Troubleshoot network problems
- Support the creation of virtualised networks
As you work through your course material in your own free time, you can pace your studies and determine how quickly you want to progress. As a standard measure, you will have access to the online student portal for a period of 12 months from your date of registration.
COURSE START DATES:
You can start studying this course at any time of the year — there are no specific registration dates! Once you have completed your registration, you will receive your login credentials with 3-5 business days and can start your studies.
This online short course will prepare students to write the certification exam that will test their knowledge of:
- Critical security concepts to helping networking professionals work with security practitioners
- Key cloud computing best practices and typical service models
- Coverage of newer hardware and virtualisation techniques
- Concepts to give individuals the combination of skills to keep the network resilient
For each module you will be required to complete both a pre-assessment and a post-assessment to test your knowledge and competency.
COURSE EXIT OUTCOMES:
Once you have completed this online short course you should be adequately prepared to take the CompTIA Network+ N10-007 certification exam via CompTIA directly.