COMPTIA ITF+ EXAM PREPARATION (FC0-U61)
This CompTIA IT Fundamentals (ITF+) certification course focuses on essential IT skills and foundational knowledge for an entry level IT professional. Specific topics covered include:
- Concepts and terminology
- Applications and software
- Software development
- Security and database fundamentals
Among these topics, students will learn how to identify types of software, how to use an operating system, understand common peripherals, and learn key troubleshooting methodologies.
At the completion of this course students will be prepared to take the CompTIA ITF+ FC0-U61 certification exam and will be more employable for any entry level IT position.
As you work through your course material in your own free time, you can pace your studies and determine how quickly you want to progress. As a standard measure, you will have access to the online student portal for a period of 12 months from your date of registration.
COURSE START DATES:
You can start studying this course at any time of the year — there are no specific registration dates! Once you have completed your registration, you will receive your login credentials with 3-5 business days and can start your studies.
This online short course will prepare students to write the certification exam that will test their knowledge and ability to:
- Use features and functions of common operating systems and establish network connectivity
- Identify common software applications and their purpose
- Use security and web browsing best practices
- Install software
- Establish basic network connectivity
- Identify/prevent basic security risks
- Explain troubleshooting theory and preventative maintenance of devices
For each module you will be required to complete both a pre-assessment and a post-assessment to test your knowledge and competency.
COURSE EXIT OUTCOMES:
Once you have completed this online short course you should be adequately prepared to take the CompTIA ITF+ FC0-U61certification exam via CompTIA directly.