FULL ADOBE CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL SUITE
Adobe Creative Cloud software is the industry standard across digital media and design fields. Mastering the tools of the trade allows creators to bring ideas to life with greater ease, enhancing their creativity and productivity.
Course content is designed by experts to teach in-demand, job-ready skills. The purpose of this online course is to teach you foundational skills needed to effectively communicate using digital media tools, and covers the following topics:
- Working in the Design Industry
- Working in the Video Industry
- Working in the Animation Industry
- Working in the Visual Effects and Motion Graphics Industry
- Project Setup and Interface
- Organising Documents
- Organising Video Projects
- Organising Content on a Page
- Creating and Modifying Visual Elements
- Working with Code to Create and Modify Content
- Publishing Digital Media
As you work through your course material in your own free time, you can pace your studies and determine how quickly you want to progress. As a standard measure, you will have access to the online student portal for a period of 12 months from your date of registration.
COURSE START DATES:
You can start studying this course at any time of the year — there are no specific registration dates! Once you have completed your registration, you will receive your login credentials with 3-5 business days and can start your studies.
This online short course covers all seven applications within the Adobe Certified Professional suite. These specialisations include:
- Adobe After Effects Pro CC 2020
- Adobe Animate CC 2020
- Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2020
- Adobe Illustrator CC 2020
- Adobe InDesign CC 2020
- Adobe Photoshop CC 2020
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2020
For each module you will be required to complete both a pre-assessment and a post-assessment to test your knowledge and competency.
COURSE EXIT OUTCOMES:
Once you have completed this online course you should be able to:
- create and edit multiplatform visual effects and motion graphics such as videos and animation;
- create, publish, and manage website and mobile content;
- create print and digital media publications;
- create and edit multiplatform visual designs and elements;
- edit digital video for TV, film, and social media.
You will receive a Certificate of Competence from Oxbridge Academy Online.