ADOBE DREAMWEAVER CC 2020 EXAM PREPARATION
This online short course in Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2020 covers entry-level skill expectations for web authoring. It will also test your ability to apply your knowledge and skills prior to entering the testing environment. Its aim is to adequately prepare you for taking the certification exam.
The purpose of this course is to teach you foundational skills needed to effectively communicate using digital media tools and covers the following topics:
- Working in the Web Industry
- Project Setup and Interface
- Organising Content on a Page
- Working with Code to Create and Modify Content
- Publishing Digital Media
As you work through your course material in your own free time, you can pace your studies and determine how quickly you want to progress. As a standard measure, you will have access to the online student portal for a period of 12 months from your date of registration.
COURSE START DATES:
You can start studying this course at any time of the year — there are no specific registration dates! Once you have completed your registration, you will receive your login credentials with 3-5 business days and can start your studies.
This online short course consists of five modules. The course objectives are:
Working in the Web Industry
- Identify the purpose, audience, and audience needs for a website
- Communicate with colleagues and clients throughout the project
- Demonstrate an understanding of the type of permissions required to use specific content
- Demonstrate an understanding of key technologies related to web design and development
- Demonstrate knowledge of basic design principles and best practices employed in the industry
Project Setup and Interface
- Create a new site with the appropriate settings
- Navigate, organise, and customise the application workspace
- Use non-visible design tools in the interface to aid in project workflow
- Manage assets in a project
Organising Content on a Page
- Organise page structure
- Apply responsive and adaptive design concepts
Working with Code to Create and Modify Content
- Organise and display content using HTML
- Apply table and semantic elements to describe content
- Style a web page using CSS
Publishing Digital Media
- Prepare project for publishing
- Publish a web site
Your knowledge and skills will be tested by means of online performance-based assessments and practice questions. These tools will help prepare you for the certification exam by testing your ability to apply your knowledge.
COURSE EXIT OUTCOMES:
Once you have completed this online short course you should be adequately prepared to take the Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2020 certification exam via Certiport.
This certification forms part of the Adobe Certified Professional credential.