This 4-week online short course in Developing a Customer-centric Mindset will introduce you to the fundamental concepts and theories of customer-centricity.
It aims to give you the knowledge and skills needed to build and maintain optimal customer relationships.
The course covers the following topics:
- The customer-centric paradigm shift
- The 5Es framework for customer relationships
- The customer-centric mindset
- Sustainable customer-centric strategies
Each of the four modules in this course should take you no more than one week (7 days) to complete, and the course in total should take you four weeks to complete.
COURSE START DATES:
You can start studying this course at any time of the year — as soon as you have completed your registration, you can get started. There are no specific registration dates!
This short course consists of four modules and two units for each module:
Module 1: The customer-centric paradigm shift
- Unit 1: Introduction to customer centricity
- Unit 2: Towards a customer-centric culture
Module 2: The 5Es framework for customer relationships
- Unit 1: Understanding customer relationships
- Unit 2: Managing customer experience
Module 3: The customer-centric mindset
- Unit 1: Foundations of creating customer-centric values
- Unit 2: Creating smart trust with customers
Module 4: Sustainable customer-centric strategies
- Unit 1: Mapping the customer journey
- Unit 2: Optimising customer value by implementing customer-centric initiatives
Each of the four modules are divided into two units (Unit A and Unit B), and so in total there are eight units to complete. The units are easy to understand and work through, and we will be by your side every step of the way to guide you through the course.
Once you have completed the two units for each module, you will be able to achieve that module’s outcomes.
You will be required to complete short continuous assessments at the end of each module for this short course.
COURSE EXIT OUTCOMES:
Once you have completed the online short course in Developing a Customer-centric Mindset you will be able to:
- Discuss the significant importance and benefits for organisations to adopt a customer-centric mindset.
- Discuss the three key areas of an organisation that should be investigated to develop a customer-centric organisational culture.
- Develop a framework to address customer relationships in an organisation with specific reference to the 5E Framework.
- Apply certain techniques that teams, departments and organisations can use to improve customer collaboration for improved service delivery.
- Explain the benefits of organisations that are able to achieve an organisational customer-centric mindset with specific reference to the importance of organisational culture.
- Propose how to create smart and trusting relationships with customers by using the Trust Equation.
- Develop a customer journey map.
- Apply the customer-centricity training model in the workplace.
You will receive a Certificate of Competence from Oxbridge Academy Online.