The Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) programme provides industry-leading assessments of skills and knowledge, giving students and professionals real-world exercises to appraise their understanding of Microsoft Office.
The aim of this online short course is to develop a student’s ability to operate the full features of Microsoft 365 Apps and Office 2019 and gives students a commanding competitive edge in today’s academic and professional environments.
As you work through your course material in your own free time, you can pace your studies and determine how quickly you want to progress. As a standard measure, you will have access to the online student portal for a period of 12 months from your date of registration.
COURSE START DATES:
You can start studying this course at any time of the year as soon as you have completed your registration, you can get started. There are no specific registration dates!
Students can select any three of the following four modules:
- EXCEL ASSOCIATE
- Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
- Manage Data Cells and Ranges
- Manage Tables and Table Data
- Perform Operations aby using Formulas and Functions
- Manage Charts
- WORD ASSOCIATE
- Manage Documents
- Insert and Format Text, Paragraphs, and Sections
- Manage Tables and Lists
- Create and Manage References
- Insert and Format Graphic elements
- Manage Document Collaboration
- OUTLOOK ASSOCIATE
- Manage Outlook Settings and Processes
- Manage Messages
- Manage Schedules
- Manage Contacts and Tasks
- POWERPOINT ASSOCIATE
- Manage Presentations
- Manage Slides
- Insert and Format Text, Shapes, and Images
- Insert Tables, Charts, SmartArt, 3D Models, and Media
- Apply Transitions and Animations
For each module you will be required to complete both a pre-assessment and ?a post-assessment to test your knowledge and competency.
COURSE EXIT OUTCOMES:
Once you have completed this online short course you should be proficient in a number of Microsoft Office applications.
You will receive a Certificate of Competence from Oxbridge Academy Online.